1. All advertisements are subject to the approval of SAG Publishing and can be rejected or cancelled at any time by the publisher.
2. The advertiser agrees to hold harmless SAG Publishing against expenses and losses resulting from the publication of the advertisement.
3. All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
4. Any references to SAG Publishing advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser are subject to SAG Publishing approval.
5. SAG Publishing cannot guarantee fixed advertisement positioning.
6. All advertisements published by SAG Publishing will be displayed at random unless otherwise instructed by the advertiser, in which case additional charges may be applied.
7. SAG Publishing is not responsible for damage for errors in displaying an ad.
8. SAG Publishing will not be bound by any condition when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth.
9. In the event of nonpayment, SAG Publishing reserves the right to hold the advertiser liable for such dues as payable.
10. Advertiser represents and warrants that all advertisements they advertise are compliant with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen.